Sunday, February 19, 2017

Millennials

In this post, I am going to do something that I told you I would not in this blog.  I am going to give you the opportunity to watch a longer video clip...Monday is a day off, so take a few minutes to watch this video.

The video is around 10 mins long.

I won't take credit for the video.  A staff member forwarded it to me.

How many times do you hear people says "These kids are so different?"   Or maybe "When I was a kid, I would have never done FILL IN THE BLANK."

Often times we hear about millennials and now other generations are being named.  Hear from this person that tries to explain why millennials are the way they are.

Questions To Consider:

1.  Pay close attention to the reasons the speaker gives for the "science behind why millennials act the way they do."  Do you agree?  Can you see it in your students?

2.  Near the end of the clip, the speaker says something along the lines of "We have these people, now what are we going to do?"  What do you think about his next few statements?

3.  Can the information presented help you in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment