Saturday, December 2, 2017

Expanding Your Personal Professional Learning

No guest blogger this week.

I decided we would go a little bit of a different direction this week.  This blog is designed to be a professional learning opportunity for you each week in some way.  Sometimes it is in the form of an article, sometimes in the form of a video, and sometimes it comes in the form of a peer.

This week lets learn from each other.  Here is a document that you can add a recent resource to for all of us to use.  It can be a website, book, manipulative, etc...This document can serve as a professional learning opportunity for all of your peers.  I have started the document with a few of my own. 

P.S. - It only took me about 35 seconds per resource to add it to the document.  I think you can do it.

Questions To Consider:
1.  What resources can I add? 
2.  Why haven't I done it yet?
3.  Sharing with my peers about some great resources I use feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment